Wencon is a worldwide operating company, founded in 1984 in Denmark, with more than 30 years of experience and know-how.
Wencon is specialised in solutions for rebuilding, protection and life extension of metal exposed to corrosion, galvanic corrosion, cavitation, wear or breakage.
Wencon products are designed to be easy to mix and to apply with a minimum of waisted products and a high rate of success. They are suitable in case of and malfunctions caused by corrosion or abrasion in vital machine parts around the ship. They can be also applied and cures under water.
- NO METAL FILLERS; it means low weight and hereby high specific volume, which makes Wencon significant more economical to use.
- 100% SOLID – NO SOLVENT
- CANNOT CORRODE; Wencon products are not electrically conductive, which also means that using Wencon eliminate the risk of bi-metallic corrosion.
- ALL PRODUCTS APPROVED BY DNV-GL , RINA, Bureau Veritas, ABS; No dangerous Goods handling and herby no limitations e.g. air freight, transport by sea and road, limited quantity’s & storage.
- HEATING COILS
- SEA WATER PIPES
- TANK CORROSION, CARGO/BUNKER
- BALLAST WATER PIPES
- VALVES, FLANGES, SHAFTS, BEARINGS, END COVERS
- CONICAL COUPLINGS
- RUDDER STOCK BUSHING SEATS
- RUDDER PINTLE SEATS
- COOLERS END COVERS
- HEAT EXCHANGERS